Tired of trying anything? Can’t find the right job for you? Your long wait is over, we made this job just for you!
Why choose us?
- One Day Process Guaranteed
- You can earn up to 30K monthly
- HMO on first day
- Monthly Allowances
- Dayshift/Midshift/Graveyard/Shifting Schedules available
Not just that, there’s more!
- Good working environment
- Non-toxic work
- Weekends off
- Other Incentives applied
Job Responsibilities of a Hotel Reservation Officer:
- To assist customers with the planning and booking aspect of their vacation or stay.
- Provide Customer Service; Reservation Agents must be very knowledgeable on the services they are selling or promoting. Customers will often have questions throughout the booking process.
- Reservation Agents must have impeccable customer service skills and be excellent communicators. They should also be detail-orientated and enjoy assisting others. In addition to these traits, employers look for applicants with the following skills.
Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process
Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities
Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
Qualifications to be one of our Hotel Reservation Officers:
- Candidate must at least High School graduate
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Candidate must have average to excellent English communication skills
- Candidates with call center experience are preferred but not required
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!